DROP IN'S ARE BACK!
Gymnastics Ontario fee ($40) will be required at first drop in purchase.
Annual insurance fee running from July 1st, 2021 June 30th, 2022 of each year.
NEW COVID REGULATIONS:
1. Parents and/or guardians will be required to provide proof of vaccination and photo ID prior to entering the facility in accordance with regulations given by the Ontario Government and Gymnastics Ontario
2. All parties must wear masks (2 years of age and under).
3. Gymnastics Ontario fee ($40) will be required at first drop in purchase - Annual insurance fee running from July 1st, 2021 June 30th, 2022 of each year. If you have previously paid the GO fee after July 1st, 2021 you will not be required to pay again.
4. Only one adult per three athletes (babies under 1 not included.)
5. Athletes must be supervised at ALL times by parent or caregiver.
6. No food in the gym, if snack is required please eat prior or after drop in.
Our Regular Drop In schedule throughout the year
(outside of) the Summer, Winter Break and March Break is as it follows:
Supervised Baby Drop-In Schedule (Under 1) FREE
Monday 10:00am to 12:00pm
Friday 10:00am to 12:00pm
Supervised Child Drop-In Schedule (Ages 0-7) $5/child (Babies Under 1: Free)
Tuesday 10:00am to 12:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am to 12:00pm
Thursday 10:00am to 12:00pm
Sunday 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Supervised Family Drop-In Schedule (Ages 0-10) $5/child (Babies Under 1: Free)
Monday 12:30pm to 2:30pm
Thursday 12:30pm to 2:30pm
Teen Drop-In (Ages 8-16) $15/teen
Saturday 4:00pm to 7:00pm
Adult Drop-In (Ages 17+) $15/adult
Friday 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Enjoy the NEW Discounted Child Drop In Rates! All Child Drop In's are now $5.00!
Your First Drop In Visit
Prior to your first visit to the drop in please create a profile in Amilia
How to create an account:
1. Click Here
2. Click My Account on the right
3. Click on Create an Account
4. Enter you email and choose a password
5. You will be sent and email to validate you account, click the link sent to you
6. The forth tab on the right is Members (should open automatically)
7. Click add a person
8. Complete the information about yourself
9. Add your address, and your contact information (click save)
10. Click Add a person
11. Add your childs information (click save)